Friday, December 10, 2010

Surrealist Design

During this project I preferred Photoshop to Illustrator because of the ease in Photoshop to crop images and create layers on top of one another. Instead of having to put a clipping mask on my images and thus limiting my ability to change the selection afterward I could simple select an area and change or delete that specific area. The overlay feature in Photoshop offers many opportunities to explore. My favorite feature in Photoshop is the history tab which makes it much easier to compare changes. I did not like that pixilation became a factor in Photoshop. I also did not like having to remember to switch layer in order to get the selection I would like. I think that I will find many benefits to using Photoshop. Combining photos will be very easy and placing contrasting objects together will be a breeze. I really like using texture to change photos and think that this will be a key feature in photos I make in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment